Thursday, April 26, 2007

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOW CAN I FUCKING SCREW UP MY ENGLISH!?!?!!?!?!
OMFG!@!@!@!~
I'm seriously very depressed now.....
I feel like killing myself.
ahhh shit....i got really nothing to say now....
it feels as if my heart is crying...
HOW CAN I EVER FUCKING SCREW MY CLOZE PASSAGE AND FREAKING MISS OUT A 2 MARK QNS?!?!?!?
OOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMFFFFFFFGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

??:Hey,you there....

Me:??

??:Its me,your inner-self.

Me:O.o....i didnt know i had a inner-self.

Inner-self:Anyway...its part and parcle of life to screw things up you know.

Me:I FREAKING KNOW BUT THIS TIME I REALLY SCREWED UP YOU MORON!

Inner-self:Dude,chill man...you just gotta think positive.

Me:Positive?How can i think positive now when i totally screwed my papers up!???

Inner-self:Hey,you still have your prelims and "N" levels.So what if you screw this up...you still have two more chances to push yourself back up.

Me:Bahhhhh.....i guess you're right....from now on im gonna think positive....so what if i failed?I still have another chances....WHOOHOO....ok then...thanks for the advice inner-self...im gonna study hard for my other subjects...and i'll make sure if i fail my english im gonna pass my other 4 subjects.

Inner-self:Yeah...that's it...keep on striving and you'll be successful one day...REMEMBER....THINK POSITIVE NO MATTER IF YOU FAIL!!!!

Me:I'll make sure of that.

P.S. This conversation somehow shot through my mind and for some reason i decided to post it...
(guess its my inner-self asking me to do it..lol...)

No comments: