The only people I would love tickling would be babies and you. (:
Haha gah I miss tickling the hell outta you, making you laugh like you've never laughed before!
I remembered the first time you shaved my legs too!
gosh i felt so pretty when you shaved all those hair off! ^^ HAHAHA NO LA NO LA! OMG I SOUNDED SO GAY!
I happened to remember our little outing we had one night when we went to eat ba ku teh and shared our ice cream together, best feeling evar! :D
It wasn't that of a grand thing for me to do, but every moment was enjoyed! especially seeing you happily eating was such an enjoyable moment for me. (:
It's been awhile, it's been awhile... maybe I shall go back there one day and eat again, but I guess it would be an alone thing for me now.
Actually there was one real reason why I wasn't able to let you go,
and that was because we've both seen each other completely, physically and mentally.
And I'm a conservative person and I would never go around playing with other people.
THAT is why I wasn't able to let you go.
Hmm, I am one weird guy, really.
Whenever I tell my friends about my situation, they always say, "wah you so nice, so rare to find such a good bf." but really, how can I even consider myself good if I can let you slip through my fingers?
Maybe God just wants me to take this time to realize and understand that being Mr.Nice isn't all that good in a relationship.
There's always a need of a pinch of bad boy attitude in a relationship to balance things out.
And so I did, I went to the club last friday for the first time.
Everyone was so pumped up to go except for me.
Haha ok I shall continue this clubbing post on my next post...
No comments:
Post a Comment