I'm clocking in the hours,
Just for that day to come.
I just had another dream the previous night.
All I remembered was,
Both of us were in a mall.
She was very sad.
I asked her, "Hey! :D Why are you sobbing??".
She didn't want to tell me and ran away into the elevator.
I was determined to find out why, being worried too on the other hand.
I ran after her, down the stairs, jumping big leaps off the ground only to finally reach the ground floor.
She was running out from the elevator and I was running behind, catching up with her.
I caught her arm and when she turned back, her long hair brushed against my face and there, I saw her sobbing, like a little 5 year old girl.
As I saw the tears rolling off her cheeks, I gently wiped the tears off her cheeks with my thumb and ask her, "Haiyo, why are you crying? Shhhshhshh, don't cry..." and I showed her a warming smile. (:
She just stood there looking at me with that sobbing face for a second or two before finally bursting into tears and grabbed on me, hugging me very tightly and crying on my shoulders.
I felt the tears as it soaked on my shirt.
Then, I gently rested my hand on her head and said, "Ayio, you silly girl! I'm always here for you. (:"
And I gave a little peck on her forehead and we walked off into a pet shop. (:
I wonder, why did I ever say those words....
And till now, I'm still trying to figure why she was crying cause I don't remember her even saying a word to me ._.
And till now, I still can't remember her face. She's someone familiar,
that's I all can remember.
Oh well, I'll just let dejavu hit me.
There is another scene where I was with her but that one was too vague to be recalled.
I'll try recalling when I HAVE THE TIME!
:)
Sigh, why do these dreams like to just come so randomly? ._.
No comments:
Post a Comment