Ok, I've drafted out TWO propositions for my life in poly.
First,
If I ever retain/failed/gave up for the first semester, I'm not going to bother about the second semester.
Which means, I'll fail the first year and transfer over to SIT.
Some might think it's not a bad idea but it's actually good in some ways like, skipping NS for a year, being able to actually study to my likings (not saying that I don't like Animation, it's just tough.), meeting new friends and being able to stay in SU for another year.
Second,
I'll just cramp myself in the Animation course and hopefully pass through to the second year gracefully. (I have this mindset of aceing my subjects rather than just passing them.) So on, so forth.
However, I don't think I would be able to manage my time for CCAs cause I know this course is one seriusly psychotic course but I really wanna participate in the CCA activity.
For me, making animation is pain-stakng due to all the excesive work an animator has to actually do but once the work is done, you'll feel the sense of fufilness and this wants to make you produce more.
Drawing wise, I have a incapability of drawing well.
Which means I can't draw the angle of the object or even the places to shade.
Design wise, so long as you don't rush me, I would be able to imagine.
Lastly, IT wise, it shouldn't be a problem cause I'm getting a Mac soon :D and with that, I'll make sure I master the programs.
Whoohoo.
(:
No comments:
Post a Comment