Alright people!!Time to summarise all the shit that has been happening these few weeks.
Hmm, let's see.
Ok Academically wise, things are slightly going for the better.
Maths tests have been constantly passing.Well, that's certain!Haha, just joking XD
POA is crappy for me at the moment. Can't seem to get the shit into my brain.
Bah, I guess that's all...yeap.
OK, social wise, it's kind of a mess for me now!!
Things have been going on and off and on and off and on and off, so...bah, I'm confused.
Haha, it kind of motivated me a little when Ms. Chong said that I could get a 6 for 6 subjects.
GEEZ, now im feeling the high on hitting back into the books!!WHOOHOO!!
Alright then, Its Chinese New year today and its time for me to go for ANG BAO HUNTING and get my electric guitar manzx!!
Got a offer from joachim(my class, 5n2) to buy a ibanez guitar with amp for 200 bucks, hmm..worth it or not, I ain't sure.But one thing's for sure, IMA FREAKING GET A ELECTRIC GUITAR BABY!!
No comments:
Post a Comment