Saturday, January 05, 2008

bah, kinda sad for someone now.
knowing that im gonna suffer starting from next week within this year.
taking CLB which would mean i have to go to ACS at barker road and D&T after school and also a upcoming RC club which would be opening up soon(I guess.)
Frankly speaking, its kinda sad when people don't heed proper advice and knowing that going ite is going to be tough to go poly, he still insisted on it.
I guess its just pride over friendship then.*sighs*
What to do?I can't do shit.Gave my last attempt on persuading to stay.If it fails, then i'll just have to wash my hands off him.
He doesn't know how tough life is going to be in ite espically getting the top few islandwide which his current standard.
Guess he's just a happy-go-lucky person then.
Its his life, I can't control it.Only he himself can make the decisions.
Only if humans could just take flexibily by looking at the big picture that life is sure gonna be tough taking a route that is in a DO-or-DIE situation.
Only if he can put in the devotion to put the effort into working hard.
Geez, he's just like a bull.
From now on, life is really going to be tough for him if he doesn't change course soon.
I can guarantee him that.
Haiz, that little effort only.
It's so near yet so far.
All right then, time for me to go off to sleep, its already 2am.

No comments: