Wednesday, July 18, 2007

....
Downloading Database...
....downloading...
Download Complete.

Cool, I just downloaded this program and i intend to program it into my brain.
This program turns me into a mentally nerd for this 2 months.Once the program expires.
You know what would happen.Self-explanatory.
Hmm, I wonder do faeces have density?
Even I were to calculate with Mass/Volume,I don't think i would even want to take it out from the toilet bowl.Would you?
O YA, 1 MORE THING.THIS MIGHT SOUND LAME BUT I FEEL THAT IT MIGHT WORK.
I was dreaming one night and i dreamt about his formula.This is how it goes...
Time of healing(days) = surface area of injury(cm)/ colour of injury(if its brown,means its 2.Meaning B = 2)
This formula is used only for people who have injuries on themselves.I just felt i should say it out otherwise i would feel uneasy.Might sound lame, but might work, although I have not tired it out yet.Maybe you readers should injure yourselves and try out.Good luck. =)

Though i know hardly anyone comes to my blog, im curious to see how little people would view my blog.So i decided to put a hit counter.Period.Lastly, don't talk to me in the morning because i have no mood to talk.

No comments: