Phew, just cleared the tagboard.Just felt like doing it and looking at all those messages said in the past just made me laugh, hah.
Somehow i just feel like sleeping forever in my dreams.
These dreams sometimes made me cry,angry and tears of joy.(I DON'T KNOW WHY?)
There was this dream where i was captured for some experimental project and somehow, with my powers i was able to escape.(lol, might sound weird but its damn fucking cool.)
I had this power to jump around like i was in space and i really felt it in my dreams like i was floating.(wow shit.this is fucking cool for me.)
i kept jumping around while these people were running after me.
Then i saw this house and i ran into the house and hid in the balcony.
If i remembered correctly, i saw these 2 kids playing ps2 and i was panicking and when i want to carry on with the dream, my father woke me up to go to school.
I was like, FUCK I WANT TO CONTINUE THIS DREAM AND YOU WOKE ME UP??!!
Sometimes before i sleep i just pray these dreams do come back again to continue my dream but it comes out in a black screen.(you know what i mean.)
Relieves me when i say this things out.
No comments:
Post a Comment